When a performance (film, song, dance act, etc.) is broadcast on Dutch television performers may claim remunerations through NORMA.
Performances NORMA distribute remunerations for include:
- A live performance in a television show
- Performance in a film as an actor/actress
- Recordings for soundtracks/intro music for films and series
- Voice overs for animation series, films or audio books.
- Older material of live performance in television shows
If a performance is copied or lend, the performers have remunerations rights that can be claimed through NORMA. For television broadcasts NORMA also collects remuneration.